Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Maintenance, and Project Management Services
An international platform gives Clients the confidence Stallion can deliver complex, logistically challenging projects anywhere in the world. With a workforce deployed on projects around the world and 24/7 project-execution capabilities, Stallion has the expertise to deliver projects with the quality and safety its Clients expect.
Stallion provides engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project-management services to global Clients in diverse industries utilizing a number of delivery models.
In-country delivery model
Out-of-country delivery model
Hybrid delivery model
Stallion Offer Multi-Discipline Engineering Design Solutions Inclusive of:
- Process engineering design
- Structural, mechanical and piping engineering design
- Geotechnical and civil engineering design
- Electrical and instrument engineering design
- Electronic and PLC engineering design
Stallion Project Management:
- Major (brownfield & greenfield)
- Minor capital programmes (plant modifications and upgrades)
- Planning inclusive of definition, stakeholder analysis, stakeholder consultation and stakeholder management.
- Feed and all engineering feasibility studies from inception through to installation, commissioning, operations training and hand-over.
- Process improvements, asset integrity and reliability studies (FEA, fracture mechanics & NDT testing)
- Operation efficiency improvement & waste reduction
- Engineering design only, engineering design and procurement, construction management, EPC, EPCM and other hybrid turn-key solutions.
- Contract management, contracting strategy development and contract administration.
- Fabrication management and quality surveillance
- Design construction supervision.
- Material and equipment expediting and logistics management
- Shut-down and turn-around maintenance management